Gay

Seems every time I find a Sim story out there that keeps my attention it turns out to be about gay Sims, (males, not female). But then I don't scour the net for Sim stories either, but always keep an eye out for one that might be interesting.
These gay stories don't bother me at all, (in case you were thinking it did), and I have plenty of gay, (and lesbian), story lines going with my Sims as well. Although I hesitate to call them "gay/lesbian stories" because they're the same kind of stories I have for all my other Sims, just happens that the Sims in the stories are gay or lesbian. I don't have too many Sim stories revolving around a gay or lesbian Sim coming out or having problems/major issues with their sexuality.




In this day and age where being gay/lesbian is so, (for the most part), widely accepted, the Sims serve as a grand arena to showcase the gay/lesbian life or like me, just have them living their everyday lives without any social issues. 

One of the things I love most about my Sims is that they are so eager to love all Sims no matter what. Doesn't matter to them if the person they're attracted to is the same sex, or a different skin tone or if they have a face that only a mother could love - they look inside the Sim and see that potential BFF and that's all that matters to them.


The only thing that DOES bother me when it comes to the subject of gay/lesbian are folks out there that are STOOPID enough to assume that anyone from the male population that plays the Sims is gay. 
That's just downright W-R-O-N-G!! And it's thinking like that which diminishes the enjoyment out of the Sims for a lot of heterosexual males. They feel like they have to hide the fact that they play because they'll be called gay or made fun of. Although I have to admit, I can understand why they keep it to themselves. Just too many ignorant and narrow-minded people out there.



Bi
I don't play too many bisexual Sims. They're either gay/lesbian or straight. I might have them adopt a bi lifestyle in college as those are the typical years we experiment with what life offers us. By the time my Sims have graduated they've either gone totally gay/lesbian or straight. Not really sure why I prefer it that way but I just do.

One of the best mods I added to my game is one where gay/lesbian couples roll wants to "Get Married" and "Have A Baby". No more of that silly "Get Joined" and "Adopt A Baby". Actually, I think it would be good if ALL Sims couples rolled a want now and then to "Adopt".

So now my gay/lesbian couples "get married" just like any other Sim and I just use the Tombstone Of Life And Death to get them pregnant. 

Guess you could say what's good for the goose is good for the gander in my hood.

And I wouldn't dream of having it any other way,...