*Toon It Up*


I love cartoons, I really do - 
especially Snoopy, he's my all-time favorite!

I love the whole Peanuts gang -
Charlie Brown, Linus, Lucy, Sally, Schroeder, Pig-Pen -
and Woodstock too of course!!!

Our Sims are a lot like cartoons!

When I was a kid I watched ALL the cartoons.
There was nothing better than getting up super early Saturday morning
 and sitting right up in front of the TV set all cozy in my pink flannel pajamas
and filling my face with a big bowl of Captain Crunch cereal.
Yep, those were the good old days.
(Late 60's and early 70's)

I watched The Flintstones, The Jetsons, Top Cat, Yogi Bear,
Rocky and Bullwinkle, all the Looney Toons, Hanna Barbera,
 and of course any and all things Disney!
Over at Garden Of Shadows
there's a thread asking members what kind of game they like best -
a Maxis Mach game or a Realistic game?
I prefer my Sims to be semi-realistic.
But I like the cartoon looking Sims in other people's games 
and always enjoy seeing what's new in their hoods.

I love that my Sims ACT like cartoons
 and it got me to thinking about all the things our Sims can 
do that are just like all the things cartoons do.

Here's a few of those things I found in my hood with my own Sims!
Toon It Up!








More To Come!

Music Selection For This Post
Brand New Key By Melanie