*Fascinating Stuff,....NOT!*


Hi There!

Oh, hey, I didn't see you come in.
How's it going?

It's goin okay I guess. 
Is this your blog?

Yeah!
 I was just finishing up on a couple edits.
 I'll be done in a second.

That's okay, I don't mind waiting.

Done! 
Sorry bout that.
 I'm kinda anal when it comes to correct grammar and all that jazz.

No problem, I can understand that.
I've never seen your blog before.

Oh?
Well, it's been around for quite awhile now.
I'm Shaye by the way and you are,...?

I like the music.

Thanks!
So, uh,..you are,..???
I've never heard that song before.
Who's that singing it?

The Human League,..from the early 80's.
And your name is???

Whoa, I wasn't even born yet, ha-ha!
But I like oldies.
They had some cool music back then.

Uh,..yeah,..they most certainly did.
And being we've never met before, just who are you?

Oh!
Ummm,... I'm just your average Simmer out browsing Sim blogs. 
Can I ask you a question?

Sure. 
Ask me anything you want.

Why do you have so many Sims 2 blogs?
I mean,....isn't one enough?

And the answer to that question, (and others), is underneath the cut!




Oh,...well,...
 I guess for some people one blog would be enough
 but I like to have separate blogs for the different Sim projects I have going.

I guess that makes sense.
What kind of Sims blogs are they?

Well, I have one for the Simski's - 
they're a group of Simselves that represent some good friends 
that I have at a TS2 message board.
And then I have one to showcase random Sim suff, ya know, 
Sim stuff that doesn't really have any kind of story-line. 
And hen I have my 'Pleasantview Remastered' blog 
which is obviously all about Pleasantview,...

What is this blog about?

Well, nothing in particular.
This blog is for my Sim commentary.
You know, a place to voice my opinion 
about everything that has to do with the Sims.

Everything?

Uh, yeah,..everything that I think is interesting,...
or worth writing about...just old fashioned..commentary.

Oh.
No Sim stories to read or CC to download?



Nope, sorry.
 No stories here.
And no CC to download.

Does anyone read this blog?

Ummm,..well,...not a whole lot. 

Oh.
Probably cause you don't have any CC to download.
Or stories to read.

Yeah,..probably.

Maybe you should have blogs for Sims 4 
instead of having blogs for Sims that are so old? 
More people would probably check out your blog then.




Music Selection For This Post
Fascination By Human League